Mobiography

Mobiography is all about Mobile Photography, iPhoneography and taking stunning photographs with your smartphone's camera

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

*****
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (17)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2021 (7723)
    • ►  December (325)
    • ►  November (680)
    • ►  October (686)
    • ►  September (670)
    • ►  August (678)
    • ►  July (614)
    • ►  June (633)
    • ►  May (691)
    • ►  April (694)
    • ►  March (701)
    • ►  February (648)
    • ►  January (703)
  • ▼  2020 (8263)
    • ►  December (718)
    • ►  November (689)
    • ►  October (626)
    • ►  September (685)
    • ►  August (715)
    • ►  July (697)
    • ►  June (672)
    • ▼  May (700)
      • Night Mode still blows me away
      • Monsoons coming soon.
      • Chicago Bridges 5/31 [iPhone 11 Pro: Stock Camera ...
      • First time outside for Dinner since Quarantine sta...
      • Black and white
      • Panoramic shot from my favorite seat in my favorit...
      • 14 yr Glenfiddich. Cheers
      • Arizona nights
      • Is there an app for long exposure photos that is a...
      • La Mesa Aftermath / iPhone 11 Pro Max Lightroom
      • Photo of The Secret Bench of Knowledge (iPhone 11 ...
      • The stranger things sky. Shot on iPhone 11
      • Highland Bull | no edit
      • What filters/effects can be used to generate an ef...
      • I like my beer cloudy [Stock Camera App UW lens; E...
      • Geographic Center of United States. Sept 2019.
      • Drops on a dandelion
      • Kangaroos everywhere! 🦘
      • The lighting over my house this morning was incred...
      • iPhone 11 Pro night mode.
      • Pretty impressed with this SpaceX shot from my iPh...
      • Flowers [iPhone 11 Pro Max, unedited]
      • Copenhagen, shot on iPhone 11 Pro and edited with ...
      • Flowers on my morning walk (iPhone 11 Pro Max, edi...
      • iPhone XR long exposure
      • Sunset in Sorrento, Italy [Lightroom mobile uw]
      • Beauty in the water. And above water.
      • The little Flatiron Building
      • iPhone 11 Pro max
      • Whiteface Mountain, NY
      • Biltmore Estate
      • Hole in the sky, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Edited in stoc...
      • A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.
      • I can touch the couds
      • Beautiful light in the woods today [iPhone XS Max ...
      • Bridge at sunset. iPhone X/Snapseed.
      • Took this at the Himalayas
      • Morning plant transpiration [iPhone XS : Camera+ 2...
      • What my sunglasses see
      • Beauty of nature
      • TDot Weather. Untouched.
      • Behind the art gallery, iPhone XS, Snapseed
      • Fine art clouds - Iphone7 | Snapseed
      • Sydney in the Early morning
      • Tonight
      • Alabama Sunset - iPhone 11, unedited
      • Shot on iphone 6, Dubai
      • NYC restaurant “The Odeon” Lightroom Mobile. @ios_...
      • Fresh Dew
      • Yesterday’s sunset | The Pantheon, Paris
      • Oslo| iPhone11pro | VSCO
      • Mumbai | iPhone XR + lightroom
      • The balance of nature (iPhone 7 plus)
      • Yesterday, that thunderstorm destroyed the energy/...
      • shot in iphone 7, Norway
      • Lake [iPone 7+]
      • Hunting [iPone 8+]
      • Wonderful sunsets at this time of year.
      • Shot on IPhone 11 Pro
      • Dandelion
      • Arise to the Sun — iPhone 11 Pro Max — Stock Photo...
      • Rays of Sunset
      • Poppies all around
      • A puddle after the rain
      • Took this pic shooting through binoculars, held up...
      • Experimenting while quarantining...not the best......
      • Glasgow Cathedral and Necropolis, Scotland [iPhone...
      • Ruellia Tuberosa
      • Did you really like 🍎 Apple Arcade games πŸ•Ή so fa...
      • Cathedral Rock, Nevada. iPhone 11 Pro Max edited i...
      • London - iPhone 7
      • Took a picture of some clouds, thought it looked n...
      • Sunset shot and edited with iPhone XR
      • iPhone 11 Pro edited with Lightroom
      • Nature just doin’ its thing 🌳
      • Manhattan Bridge. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • Mix
      • From spring to summer
      • Rainy Autumn vibes - Lightroom mobile.
      • Old lamp | edited | native editor
      • [iPhone X, Lightroom mobile] Some rainbow sherbet ...
      • LΓ©on, scouting around [iPhone SE 2020 - Snapseed]
      • iPhone 11 Pro max
      • One sleepy droolboi (Darkroom)
      • Burger joint. Taken on iPhone 11, edited in Darkroom.
      • Phone taken on my 6s+ with a little in-phone editing
      • iPhone XR - taken on my street
      • The first place I visited after the Quarantine. Ha...
      • Portrait picture of my Landscape in my front yard,...
      • Freedom Tower. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • HDR ski iPhone 11 Pro +Snapseed
      • Torrey Pines City Park, CA. Ultra-Wide. Shot on iP...
      • Drops on a flower
      • White sauce pasta (Instagram filter)
      • My entry for the Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Dunky contes...
      • iPhone 11 Pro Max
      • Waiting to overcome the peak
      • Tree from heaven. Shoot with XS Max & edited in Li...
      • I think the framing looks pretty beautiful. Edited...
      • IPhone X [no edit]
      • Reflection on a lake (iPhone 7 plus + Snapseed)
      • Napa
      • Girl look/ iPhone 7- Edited by Snapseed
      • Just found a little secret in the app store
      • Planes going by at night
      • Heart leaf
      • iPhone 11 edited Snapseed
      • Hagia Sophia Museum, Istanbul (iPhone SE)
      • La Jolla Shores, CA. Shot on iPhone XR.
      • Madison Square Garden. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • my gorgeous balcony
      • My Neighbor’s Truck Shot on Night Mode Handheld
      • La Jolla Shores. Shot on iPhone XR.
      • This dog never stops moving.
      • Shot on 11 Pro and edited using Snapseed
      • Found this beauty a few days ago. IPhoneXr
      • First post here - Portland head lighthouse, Portla...
      • Barley fields at dusk. iPhone X/Snapseed.
      • A book [iPhone 11; Lightroom]
      • HOW TO SAVE PHOTOS IN FULL QUALITY | Snapseed | iP...
      • Taken on vacation in Morocco ❥
      • First outing in Paris since the lockdown (Shot wit...
      • Interesting thing i found out!
      • Night mode on iPhone 11 Pro ✨
      • Iphone pro max edition
      • “It’s almost summer” in one shot. [Shot and edited...
      • Sunset on Praslin [Shot & edited iPhone X]
      • The ultra wide on the iPhone 11 is πŸ”₯ (edited in L...
    • ►  April (694)
    • ►  March (706)
    • ►  February (656)
    • ►  January (705)
  • ►  2019 (5435)
    • ►  December (712)
    • ►  November (687)
    • ►  October (703)
    • ►  September (681)
    • ►  August (675)
    • ►  July (709)
    • ►  June (657)
    • ►  May (611)

Pinterest Gallery

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Tweet Tweet

Monday, May 18, 2020

My RAW Workflow explained in Detail

  6:43 PM *****   iPhone Photography Blog   No comments

In this tutorial, I'm going to explain, step by step, an example RAW workflow using Lightroom Mobile on the iPhone. This tutorial is more about outlining how I process RAW files on the iPhone in general than how to process a specific photo.

And of course, this process is a way of developing a RAW photo that works for me. You may want to use it as a starting point to improve your RAW workflow on the iPhone e.

For this RAW workflow tutorial, I'll use a photo taken at a lost place in Austria.

I think I can safely assume that you know how to import a RAW photo into Lightroom Mobile as you're reading this. So the tutorial starts right after I've imported a RAW photo into Lightroom Mobile.

And here's how the DNG file, which is the RAW file format on iPhone, looks like after I've imported it into Lightroom

A RAW photo after I imported it into Lightroom Mobile

A RAW photo after I imported it into Lightroom Mobile

It's rather dark, flat and not very dramatic. But we'll develop this RAW and fix these issues.

Editing RAW is a Lightroom Premium Feature

But before we start, here's a little reminder. To be able to edit RAW photos with Lightroom Mobile, you need to have an active Creative Cloud Subscription. If you've been thinking about it for a while, now is maybe a good time!

And if you need some help to decide if a Lightroom subscription is worth it, please head over to my Lightroom Mobile Premium Review where I highlight what's included with a subscription and why I decided to subscribe.

First adjustment of Lights

As the first step in my RAW workflow, I adjust the lights using all the sliders you'll find in the lights panel in Lightroom Mobile. And please mind the following words: I'm adjusting the light, so it looks about right. The key phrase is the word "about".

I'm stressing this because many of the other steps I'll describe in this workflow will also affect the lights!

So, why lights first? There's no artsy reason for that; I'm doing this so that I can see what I'm doing with all the other sliders as the photo is a bit dark.

So, for this photo, I increased the overall exposure (so I can see something), then I increased the contrast a bit, bring down the highlights and increase the shadows.

Light Adjustments in Lightroom Mobile

Light Adjustments in Lightroom Mobile

So now, I can see the effects that all the other adjustment sliders will have.

Cropping the Photo

You may want to skip this step, but in my workflow, the second step is always to crop the photo to the desired format.

If you've been reading my iPhone Photography blog for a while, you'll know that I love the square photo format. So I'm using a 1:1 crop here.

Crop the photo in Lightroom Mobile

Crop the photo in Lightroom Mobile

Adjusting the Colors

This is usually the step where I spend most of the time. It's about adjusting colors.

In Lightroom Mobile, you can adjust hue, saturation, and luminance for eight different colors, and I'm outlining this procedure just for one color, the color yellow.

The entire image has quite a few different shades (yes, probably more than 50) of red, yellow, and orange. First, I want to adjust these shades more to the reddish side of yellow.

Adjustier Colors in Lightroom Mobile

Adjustier Colors in Lightroom Mobile

In the cellar, looking through the door at the back of the wall, you'll see an area with a bright yellow hue.

As a next step, I'm increasing the luminance of yellow to make this area stand out from the surrounding area and to add depth to the photo.

The door works great as a frame here. I want the wall behind the door to stand out more and to convey depth in this photo.

Please note that there are some other colors in this photo that I adjusted, for example, blue and cyan colors. You'll find these in the sand that's coming in from the left side.

I desaturated these two colors to separate the sand better from the surrounding area that's mainly orange-is to get a better foreground.

Effect Adjustments

For photos of lost places, I tend to increase clarity dramatically, to add, you guessed, more drama. I added a bit of texture as well, knowing that we'll lose a bit of texture when applying noise reduction.

Applying Clarity and Texture

Applying Clarity and Texture

I also increased the dehaze slider to remove haze from the bright white light shining into the scene from the right.

Fixing Geometry

As the frame of the door is not perfectly upright, I'm using the geometry adjustments in Lightroom Mobile to fix that.

For such an image, I tend to use the guided perspective correction where you need to draw two lines, and Lightroom will try to make the photo upright based on these two lines.

Fixing geometry in Lightroom

Fixing geometry in Lightroom

However, all perspective corrections tend to distort the photo. Thus I'm using the aspect and scale sliders to fix the aspect ratio and to zoom in so that the picture fills the entire frame, and we don't get any white borders from the perspective correction.

Detail and Noice Reduction

I've written an extensive article about noise reduction when editing RAW photos. You may want to read how to reduce noise in Lightroom Mobile before you continue.

For lost places or any other photos with a lot of texture, I'm quite careful with noise reduction, so I don't kill all the texture.

I also increased detail and contrast for noise reduction to protect and bring back the fine lines.

Back to Light

Next, I'm going back to lights adjustments again and adjust the almost final image using tone curves. For this photo, I want to add more contrast, and thus I move the bottom point of the curve a bit to the right.

Adjustier Curves as the final touch

Adjustier Curves as the final touch

Lastly, I look at the photo and see if I need to adjust further exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, white and black points.

Tagging

Once I'm done with RAW editing, I assign a few keywords to the photo. These keywords are mainly those that the intelligent search from Lightroom, Adobe Sensai, does not recognize like "Lost Place" or "RAW."

Tagging Photo in Lightroom Mobile

Tagging Photo in Lightroom Mobile

If I plan to publish the photo right away, then I switch to the Info panel and tap on "accepted."

Conclusion

So, this is my personal RAW workflow on Lightroom Mobile. I think the three most important takeaways are:

  • Don't try to get light right in the first place because many other sliders will affect that.
  • Take your time with colors. Go through each of the colors and make sure your image looks like you want it.
  • Once you're done, come back to the lights adjustments and fine-tune them to give your image the final polish.

Now share your masterpiece with the world! And speaking of sharing, if you like this tutorial, I'd be happy if you share it with your friends - maybe they'll find it useful.

If you still have a minute or two, I'd love to hear from you. Did you find it helpful? If not, what are you missing?



from iPhone Photography Blog https://ift.tt/2ZeX1dd
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Popular Post

Popular Posts

  • How to fix Perspective Distortions on iPhone with these 5 Apps
    Perspective distortions in photography come in many different forms. Since I turned to iPhone Photography in 2012, I've tried several ap...
  • A gorgeous abendoned castle in Lower Austria
    During my search for lost places to photograph, I recently discovered a gorgeous abandoned castle in Lower Austria. The origins of the said ...
  • Shot on iPhone XR
    submitted by /u/luckyhausofstrikes [link] [comments] from Photos and Images taken with Apple iPhones https://ift.tt/2nhQWw0
  • Alessia Cara: [iPhone 11 Pro, Lightroom]
    submitted by /u/avhavet [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2Jt5X6h
  • Favorite concert photo - iPhone 13 Pro
    submitted by /u/Slewis4449 [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/32NQdXU
  • Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden (iPhone 11 Pro)
    submitted by /u/Glockman97 [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/38CMxrk
  • Figured I’d try the eye shot on macro mode. Pretty neat.
    submitted by /u/bindtime [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/3eopK5S
  • Rainy day in Helsinki, Finland
    submitted by /u/IhartGeno [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2W1S1Wf
  • Watching YouTube with me | XS Max + VSCO
    submitted by /u/LurkerPatrol [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2na6bqn
  • Macro Takes [iPhone 13 Pro Max]
    submitted by /u/squibdib [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/3en3Yza

Video Of Day

Popular Posts

  • How to fix Perspective Distortions on iPhone with these 5 Apps
    Perspective distortions in photography come in many different forms. Since I turned to iPhone Photography in 2012, I've tried several ap...
  • A gorgeous abendoned castle in Lower Austria
    During my search for lost places to photograph, I recently discovered a gorgeous abandoned castle in Lower Austria. The origins of the said ...
  • Shot on iPhone XR
    submitted by /u/luckyhausofstrikes [link] [comments] from Photos and Images taken with Apple iPhones https://ift.tt/2nhQWw0
  • Alessia Cara: [iPhone 11 Pro, Lightroom]
    submitted by /u/avhavet [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2Jt5X6h
  • Favorite concert photo - iPhone 13 Pro
    submitted by /u/Slewis4449 [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/32NQdXU
  • Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden (iPhone 11 Pro)
    submitted by /u/Glockman97 [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/38CMxrk
  • Figured I’d try the eye shot on macro mode. Pretty neat.
    submitted by /u/bindtime [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/3eopK5S
  • Rainy day in Helsinki, Finland
    submitted by /u/IhartGeno [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2W1S1Wf
  • Watching YouTube with me | XS Max + VSCO
    submitted by /u/LurkerPatrol [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2na6bqn
  • Macro Takes [iPhone 13 Pro Max]
    submitted by /u/squibdib [link] [comments] from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/3en3Yza

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (17)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2021 (7723)
    • ►  December (325)
    • ►  November (680)
    • ►  October (686)
    • ►  September (670)
    • ►  August (678)
    • ►  July (614)
    • ►  June (633)
    • ►  May (691)
    • ►  April (694)
    • ►  March (701)
    • ►  February (648)
    • ►  January (703)
  • ▼  2020 (8263)
    • ►  December (718)
    • ►  November (689)
    • ►  October (626)
    • ►  September (685)
    • ►  August (715)
    • ►  July (697)
    • ►  June (672)
    • ▼  May (700)
      • Night Mode still blows me away
      • Monsoons coming soon.
      • Chicago Bridges 5/31 [iPhone 11 Pro: Stock Camera ...
      • First time outside for Dinner since Quarantine sta...
      • Black and white
      • Panoramic shot from my favorite seat in my favorit...
      • 14 yr Glenfiddich. Cheers
      • Arizona nights
      • Is there an app for long exposure photos that is a...
      • La Mesa Aftermath / iPhone 11 Pro Max Lightroom
      • Photo of The Secret Bench of Knowledge (iPhone 11 ...
      • The stranger things sky. Shot on iPhone 11
      • Highland Bull | no edit
      • What filters/effects can be used to generate an ef...
      • I like my beer cloudy [Stock Camera App UW lens; E...
      • Geographic Center of United States. Sept 2019.
      • Drops on a dandelion
      • Kangaroos everywhere! 🦘
      • The lighting over my house this morning was incred...
      • iPhone 11 Pro night mode.
      • Pretty impressed with this SpaceX shot from my iPh...
      • Flowers [iPhone 11 Pro Max, unedited]
      • Copenhagen, shot on iPhone 11 Pro and edited with ...
      • Flowers on my morning walk (iPhone 11 Pro Max, edi...
      • iPhone XR long exposure
      • Sunset in Sorrento, Italy [Lightroom mobile uw]
      • Beauty in the water. And above water.
      • The little Flatiron Building
      • iPhone 11 Pro max
      • Whiteface Mountain, NY
      • Biltmore Estate
      • Hole in the sky, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Edited in stoc...
      • A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.
      • I can touch the couds
      • Beautiful light in the woods today [iPhone XS Max ...
      • Bridge at sunset. iPhone X/Snapseed.
      • Took this at the Himalayas
      • Morning plant transpiration [iPhone XS : Camera+ 2...
      • What my sunglasses see
      • Beauty of nature
      • TDot Weather. Untouched.
      • Behind the art gallery, iPhone XS, Snapseed
      • Fine art clouds - Iphone7 | Snapseed
      • Sydney in the Early morning
      • Tonight
      • Alabama Sunset - iPhone 11, unedited
      • Shot on iphone 6, Dubai
      • NYC restaurant “The Odeon” Lightroom Mobile. @ios_...
      • Fresh Dew
      • Yesterday’s sunset | The Pantheon, Paris
      • Oslo| iPhone11pro | VSCO
      • Mumbai | iPhone XR + lightroom
      • The balance of nature (iPhone 7 plus)
      • Yesterday, that thunderstorm destroyed the energy/...
      • shot in iphone 7, Norway
      • Lake [iPone 7+]
      • Hunting [iPone 8+]
      • Wonderful sunsets at this time of year.
      • Shot on IPhone 11 Pro
      • Dandelion
      • Arise to the Sun — iPhone 11 Pro Max — Stock Photo...
      • Rays of Sunset
      • Poppies all around
      • A puddle after the rain
      • Took this pic shooting through binoculars, held up...
      • Experimenting while quarantining...not the best......
      • Glasgow Cathedral and Necropolis, Scotland [iPhone...
      • Ruellia Tuberosa
      • Did you really like 🍎 Apple Arcade games πŸ•Ή so fa...
      • Cathedral Rock, Nevada. iPhone 11 Pro Max edited i...
      • London - iPhone 7
      • Took a picture of some clouds, thought it looked n...
      • Sunset shot and edited with iPhone XR
      • iPhone 11 Pro edited with Lightroom
      • Nature just doin’ its thing 🌳
      • Manhattan Bridge. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • Mix
      • From spring to summer
      • Rainy Autumn vibes - Lightroom mobile.
      • Old lamp | edited | native editor
      • [iPhone X, Lightroom mobile] Some rainbow sherbet ...
      • LΓ©on, scouting around [iPhone SE 2020 - Snapseed]
      • iPhone 11 Pro max
      • One sleepy droolboi (Darkroom)
      • Burger joint. Taken on iPhone 11, edited in Darkroom.
      • Phone taken on my 6s+ with a little in-phone editing
      • iPhone XR - taken on my street
      • The first place I visited after the Quarantine. Ha...
      • Portrait picture of my Landscape in my front yard,...
      • Freedom Tower. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • HDR ski iPhone 11 Pro +Snapseed
      • Torrey Pines City Park, CA. Ultra-Wide. Shot on iP...
      • Drops on a flower
      • White sauce pasta (Instagram filter)
      • My entry for the Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Dunky contes...
      • iPhone 11 Pro Max
      • Waiting to overcome the peak
      • Tree from heaven. Shoot with XS Max & edited in Li...
      • I think the framing looks pretty beautiful. Edited...
      • IPhone X [no edit]
      • Reflection on a lake (iPhone 7 plus + Snapseed)
      • Napa
      • Girl look/ iPhone 7- Edited by Snapseed
      • Just found a little secret in the app store
      • Planes going by at night
      • Heart leaf
      • iPhone 11 edited Snapseed
      • Hagia Sophia Museum, Istanbul (iPhone SE)
      • La Jolla Shores, CA. Shot on iPhone XR.
      • Madison Square Garden. Lightroom Mobile. @ios_shooter
      • my gorgeous balcony
      • My Neighbor’s Truck Shot on Night Mode Handheld
      • La Jolla Shores. Shot on iPhone XR.
      • This dog never stops moving.
      • Shot on 11 Pro and edited using Snapseed
      • Found this beauty a few days ago. IPhoneXr
      • First post here - Portland head lighthouse, Portla...
      • Barley fields at dusk. iPhone X/Snapseed.
      • A book [iPhone 11; Lightroom]
      • HOW TO SAVE PHOTOS IN FULL QUALITY | Snapseed | iP...
      • Taken on vacation in Morocco ❥
      • First outing in Paris since the lockdown (Shot wit...
      • Interesting thing i found out!
      • Night mode on iPhone 11 Pro ✨
      • Iphone pro max edition
      • “It’s almost summer” in one shot. [Shot and edited...
      • Sunset on Praslin [Shot & edited iPhone X]
      • The ultra wide on the iPhone 11 is πŸ”₯ (edited in L...
    • ►  April (694)
    • ►  March (706)
    • ►  February (656)
    • ►  January (705)
  • ►  2019 (5435)
    • ►  December (712)
    • ►  November (687)
    • ►  October (703)
    • ►  September (681)
    • ►  August (675)
    • ►  July (709)
    • ►  June (657)
    • ►  May (611)

Tags

  • and reviews
  • Apps and Reviews
  • IFTTT
  • iPhone photography & Traveling light blog
  • iPhone Photography Blog
  • iPhone Photography Blog | Tips
  • iPhone Photography Blog | tutorials
  • iPhone Photography School
  • iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone
  • Photo Spots
  • Photos and Images taken with Apple iPhones
  • Reviews
  • tips
  • Tricks

Find us on Facebook

Headline

Followers

Subscribe

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © Mobiography | Powered by Blogger Design by HarshS |