Hey guys,
I upgraded to an iPhone 11 (not pro) for the better camera capabilities. I chose the 11 over the Pro because of the phone size. The pro was a bit too small for me as I was using a max before.
Anyway, I have a 4-month old baby boy & love taking photos of him, especially in portrait mode.
Sometimes I get great pics, other times the quality is awful and I am assuming that is because of him moving around.
Any tips for taking better photos with the 11 when the subject is moving around?
Also, I notice some rooms like his nursery takes terrible quality photos. I’m thinking it’s the lighting. Any tips for that?
I’m going to be purchasing a tripod to take better family photos without a selfie stick making an appearance.
Any other tips for better photos with the iPhone 11 would be greatly appreciated :)
submitted by
/u/ERnursey
[link] [comments]
from iPhoneography: Photography from the iPhone https://ift.tt/2X5AUU8